back pain · back pain physio · chronic back pain · hernia · herniated discs · arthritis · injuries · lower back pain · osteoporosis · physio in Solihull · ruptured disc · sciatica · sciatica pain · traumatic injuries · back pain surgery · hip pain · back pain exercises · back pain remedies · how to reduce back pain · physiotherapy exercises for back pain
“How to Put an End to Back Pain and Stiffness –
Without Taking Painkillers, Without Risking Surgery, and Without Having to Wait to See the GP!”
If you’ve got lower back pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just “slept awkwardly”, or that it’s just a “spasm” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be shifting!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica is THE most common problem that we see in our physio clinic in Solihull and Birmingham. And when it comes to living with back pain, everybody we see wants to know
“Why is This Happening to Me?”
“Why Am I Still Suffering From Back Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?”
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if back pain never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with back pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people aged 50+ are suffering with chronic lower back pain.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused by doing something – like lifting or sleeping awkwardly – but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture that caused the muscles in your lower back to become weak and the lifting or the awkward sleeping position was just the EFFECT of that.
If you don’t know what you’re doing – back pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your back, and as soon as they wore off chronic Back pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Back pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Back Pain Quickly?”
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Back pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest – ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to Back pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physio – Physio is proven to help people with low-back pain. In fact at Urban Body Physiotherapy it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physio can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Urban Body Physiotherapy (clinics in Solihull and Birmingham) can help you live with less Back pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physiotherapist at Urban Body Physiotherapy Help You Get Rid of Your Back Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
1. We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
2. We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Back pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
3. Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
4. We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
5. We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
6. We can help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery – and painful injections
7. We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
8. We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that back pain has stolen from you
9. We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
10. We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give-way”…
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic back pain. If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our physiotherapy clinics in Solihull and Birmingham, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
“Hear From Happy Clients of Urban Body Physiotherapy”
I had chronic back issues, had seen three other physiotherapists and consultants to no avail. If anything I was getting worse. I could not even get off the sofa due to the pain. With in a month of seeing Phil I was on the road to recovery at last.
I had no reservations at all!
The process was very patient friendly. I could text Phil and he would come back straight away with options. Clinics are available out of normal hours.
I now have NO back issues now, back golfing, skiing and anything else I want to throw myself into. Back to normality!!
My situation before I came to see Phil was DIRE!!! I have lower back/pelvic pain which was locking me up, restricting the most basic of movement.
My only concern was I came to him ‘blindly’: with no recommendation, only info on line and an objective review I saw on a comparative site. I was particularly distressed when Phil resorted to acupuncture to ease my excruciating pain: never welcomed the idea of needles. However, Phil managed to settle my nerves and now I’m an advocate of them… go figure!
There were many sessions over a long period of time: combination of steady treatment and sporadic treatments which meant a lot of flexibility and sensitivity to my needs. Knowing that Phil is there, always accommodating, with such a warm, easy going and gentle disposition, helps even pain be more manageable!
The best result I have achieved from seeing Urban Body is being able to resume my workouts, dancing, resuming tennis!!!