Before patients come to see our clinic in Solihull:
- Thought the pain would go away, but it didn’t
- Went to the Doctor several times and received the “rest and painkillers” treatment
- Been on the NHS waiting list for more than a month
- Tried to solve the problem by Googling it
- Been told “everybody gets aches and pains as they get older”
- Tried to limit their activity and rest more, but it only delayed the recovery treatment
Regain your mobility and become pain free with Phyisiotherapy
We will start by building an overall package that suits your needs. Our approach doesn’t limit only to physiotherapy, but we aim to deliver a long term solution to reducing your pain.
Get The Best Physiotherapy in Solihull
Our fully qualified physiotherapists are experienced, highly qualified and passionate about helping people move better, feel better and look better.
We aim to properly diagnose the cause of pain, implement a treatment and a rehabilitation programme focused on your requirements.
Our physiotherapy sessions incorporate a combination of manual therapy as hands on treatment, with lifestyle analysis, exercise prescription and postural analysis.
Why choose us?
Urban Body was created by Phil Evans, a physiotherapist for the Olympic team with expertise that is proven to help anyone.
We are experts in diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating all kinds of injuries and causes of pain. Our highly qualified team of physiotherapists are here to help you regain your mobility and take a step forward to optimal physical health.
If you are looking to regain your independence and improve your everyday life and activities, then it’s time to book your free session of Physiotherapy.