Specialists in reducing pain and improving mobility
Regain your mobility and become pain-free with Physiotherapy
At Urban Body, we are solely focused on improving your health and fitness, and ultimately getting to a more functional YOU.
We will start by building an overall package that suits your needs. Our approach doesn’t limit only to physiotherapy, but we aim to deliver a long term solution to reducing your pain.
Free Physiotherapy Assessment
Ideal for anyone who is skeptical about physiotherapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them.
Top Physiotherapy Clinic
We are awarded as one of the top physiotherapy clinics in Solihull.
Decrease Pain and Prevent Injuries
Rehabilitation treatments tailored for your needs and a specific set of goals.
Improve Muscular Strength and Joint Mobility
Our hands-on treatments improve flexibility and reduce muscular tightness.
Our intention is always to enable you to take care of your own mobility independently.
Prevent Relapses of Similar Issues
Our physio team takes care of patients in all healing phases.
Are you in pain?
Achieve the best version
Before patients come to see our clinic:
- Thought the pain would go away, but it didn’t
- Went to the Doctor several times and received the “rest and painkillers” treatment
- Been on the NHS waiting list for more than a month
- Tried to solve the problem by Googling it
- Been told “everybody gets aches and pains as they get older”
- Tried to limit their activity and rest more, but it only delayed the recovery treatment
After patients are treated at our clinic:
- They feel more confident and the pain is significantly reduced
- Our patients receive tailored treatment plans from their first session
- Our patients can book online their physiotherapy treatment or we can book them in within 1 day
- Our physiotherapists offer you exactly what you need to make a full recovery
- We offer hands-on treatment and provide constant support to our patients even outside the clinic
Get The Best Physiotherapy in Solihull
Our fully qualified physiotherapists are experienced, highly qualified and passionate about helping people move better, feel better and look better.
We aim to properly diagnose the cause of pain, implement a treatment and a rehabilitation programme focused on your requirements.
Our physiotherapy sessions incorporate a combination of manual therapy as hands on treatment, with lifestyle analysis, exercise prescription and postural analysis.
Why choose us?
We are experts in diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating all kinds of injuries and causes of pain. Our highly qualified team of physiotherapists are here to help you regain your mobility and take a step forward to optimal physical health.
If you are looking to regain your independence and improve your everyday life and activities, then it’s time to book your free session of Physiotherapy.
The most commonly asked questions
What should I wear to my Physiotherapy treatment?
Loose, comfortable clothing, similar to what you would wear in the gym, or relaxing at home. Depending on your program, trainers may be required but most of the the time will be done barefoot.
When will I see results after my first Physio treatment?
The results can vary depending on diagnosis but it is our promise that if you visit us regularly and follow our advice, you will see and feel dramatic changes.
Will Physiotherapy help me?
Like any other specialized treatment (acupuncture, sports massage, injury rehabilitation) physiotherapy has great benefits, such as:
- Increases the recovery rate
- Improved physical performance
- Specialized approach for each person
- Relieves muscle spasm
- Treatment for sports injuries
- Relieve pain caused by surgery or medical problems
- Prevent and manage pain
- Improves basic functions such as standing, walking and running
- Maintains a healthy lifestyle and improves mental health.
What happens at first Physio appointment?
At Urban Body Physiotherapy we aim to identify the root of the pain and what’s causing it, at your first physio session.
Your Physio will start by doing a detailed medical history to get all the information about the current issue. Then, they will do a complete assessment to figure out what the issue is and what would be the best treatment for your condition.
Each physiotherapy session will be tailored specifically to your needs and will help you achieve your final goals.
How long does a Physio Appointment take?
It usually depends on your treatment.
The Physiotherapy Discovery Visit is 30 minutes.
The Initial Consultation is 45 minutes.
The Sports Massage session is 45 minutes.
How many Physiotherapy sessions do I need?
Your physiotherapist will determine the type of treatment you need at your first physio session. It usually varies from 3 to 12 weeks, depending on the issue.
We will never put you through unnecessary treatment unless it’s essential to your recovery.