“Why is This Happening to Me?”…
“Why am I still suffering with neck and shoulder pain after putting up with it for 6 months – sometimes more?”
Does That Sound Like You?
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, and as soon as they wore off Neck and Shoulder Pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Neck and Shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like heat pads or TENS but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain better
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Neck or Shoulder pain was so bad, but it still irritates you daily
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your neck and/or shoulder pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
3. Avoid sitting and sleeping in awkward positions – ever woken up with a painful neck? Or, after a long day spent sitting felt tightness in your shoulders? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to neck and/or shoulder pain is sitting with bad posture, and sleeping in awkward positions. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physio – Physio is proven to help people with neck and shoulder pain. In fact at the Urban Body Physiotherapy it’s one of the most common issues we see. If your neck and/or shoulder pain is affecting your job, if your sleep is disturbed by tightness or tension in your shoulder, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physiotherapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Urban Body can help you live with less neck or shoulder pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics in Solihull or Birmingham:
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physiotherapist at Urban Body Physiotherapy Help You Get Rid of Neck and/or Shoulder pain“
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
1. We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
2. We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Shoulder pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
3. Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
4. We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
5. We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
6. We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your shoulder pain once and for all
7. We can help you avoid dangerous neck or shoulder surgery – and painful injections
8. We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room…
9. We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that neck and shoulder pain has taken from you…
10. We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
Basically… the Physiotherapy Team at Urban Body can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic neck and shoulder pain
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our clinics in Solihull and Birmingham, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
“Hear From Happy Clients of Urban Body Physiotherapy”
Please enjoy watching case-studies of other people just like you who came to see the Physiotherapy Team at Urban Body – and left much healthier and happier within just a couple of weeks: