Award Winning Physiotherapy Clinic in Solihull
Helping people aged 50+ stay healthy, mobile, active whilst doing the things they love.
Discover the Secret to Comfortable, Active Living with Custom-Made Foot Orthotics – Your Solution to Preventing Joint Pain and Stiffness from Slowing You Down!
Find Out More About Prescription Foot Orthotics And Discover How Easy It Is To Add One Simple “Made To Measure” Device To YOUR Favourite Shoes And PROTECT Your Vital Joints Whilst Keeping Active And Exercising!…
Custom-Made Foot Orthotics
If you like to keep active and love to feel healthy and you’re looking to find out more about one of the best kept “secrets” in protecting vital joints and easing muscle tension, that will mean you can keep active and exercise with less pain, then this could be one of the most important messages you will ever read. Read on to discover more about prescription Foot Orthotics
Whether you love to take a long walk with friends, like to run with club mates after work, or even play golf on a weekend and hope to make it all the way to the 18th WITHOUT being forced to stop because of nagging joint pain or tight muscles, then you are likely to benefit from the latest foot scanning technology that I have recently invested in, which is now making the most accurate and comfortable Prescription Foot Orthotics in the Midlands.
What are Orthotics?
Think of it like this… When cracks appear in a house, or strange noises start happening from floor boards… it’s a warning sign that something might not be right with the foundations of that house and it’s not going to be long before you’re going to need to call in the experts to look at those foundations (or risk the whole house coming crashing down whilst you’re in it).
And your body is much the same… only it’s your FEET which acts as the VITAL foundations to important joints and when strange noises like “click, clunks and cracks” start to appear from say your knee back or ankle joints, if they don’t get looked at and “firmed up”, they will only get worse.
Adding Prescription Foot Orthotics to your shoes and wearing them every day is like propping up your body and giving it some much needed support that is going to let you keep active for longer than anyone else and do it with much less pain.
Your feet are the foundation of your body. If your feet are in the wrong position, then so is your ankle, knee, hip and lower back, which affects your neck and shoulder position as well, and can eventually lead to pain.
Discover the benefits of Orthotics?
- End the pain or discomfort that is currently ruining your chances of an active, healthy and active lifestyle
- Ease tension in your muscles and stiffness in your joints meaning you can live with much more movement and even be able to stretch further or bend easier
- Live FREE from sharp pains and tightness in ankle, knee & back joints, irritating you and restricting you every time you walk or try to take a simple stroll to the shops
- Just Wearing These Orthotics Could Mean Immediate Stress Reduction On Joints, Pain Eased, Tension And Worry Lifted… And FREEDOM From A Dogged Struggle With Constant Aches & Pains …
- Go to bed at night KNOWING you can sleep WITHOUT worrying about how stiff or achy you’re going to feel when you wake up
- Live with MORE energy… If you’re always in pain and fighting inflammation that it causes, then currently all your energy is being ZAPPED because of it. When you’re sleeping easier, and your energy is not being wasted fighting off pain, watch how much fresher you feel each day
“After suffering ongoing niggles with my knee, I decided to see Phil at Urban Body. He instantly noticed my feet, especially the left, weren’t sitting correctly. He showed me the impact of the position of my feet on my knees when walking, bending and squatting. He believed the cause of my knee pain started with my feet and recommended Custom Orthotic insoles. Using these everyday together with hands on physio, my knee pain has improved significantly.”
Here’s a few more very healthy things that will likely happen if you start wearing prescription foot orthotics in your shoes…
- Be able to exercise and be active safely, to know exactly when, where and for how long you can do so, without the fear of back pain, knee pain or stiffness holding you up for the rest of the day, or meaning a pleasant walk there, but a long hobble back
- Live WITHOUT days upon days of aches and pains, or severe muscle tension as a dire consequence of a simple day spent being active with your family, walking with friends, or a weekend being sporty
- Drastically reduce the risk of your joints being savaged with arthritis pains, too early…
Plus, By Wearing Orthotics You Get A Better Chance At Avoiding All Of These Nasty Little Health Complications, Too…
- Less heel or arch pain – ‘Plantar fasciitis’? Daily suffering from a daily, severely sharp, stabbing type pain underneath your heel?
- Less Chance of suffering from “Bunions” – Pain, redness and a ‘big hard lump’ on the inside of your foot and just before your big toe, is a classic sign of a problem with a bunion that needs help fast and before surgery is required
- Less chance of being left with “Flatfeet” Being termed “flatfooted” means that the arches of your feet have dropped.
- Limit Corns And Callus – If you’ve ever suffered with hard or dead skin anywhere on your feet, it’s a sure sign that you’re feet are taking more of a pounding that they should be, because they are in the WRONG position and orthotics will help stop it
You talk. We listen
At your initial assessment at our clinic in Solihull, our skilled physiotherapists will always make it a priority to listen to you to understand how you are suffering and what you would like to achieve
Understand the root cause of your pain
We will always seek to understand the root cause of the problem and not just treat the symptoms. We don’t believe in temporary fixes here, our whole ethos is about providing you with a long term solution.
Tailored to you
Our approach is always tailored to you. We will put together a treatment plan tailored to your individual needs and goals and work with you to help you reach your goals, enabling you to get back to doing the things you love.
The whole experience of visiting Urban Body was fantastic. From the warm friendly welcome every time I visit for treatments. Everybody always asks me how I am and I get the impression everyone you come in contact with really cares. I’ve seen other physios before but never had this experience
Why choose us?
We Genuinely Care
We care about your experience with us at Urban Body Physiotherapy
We genuinely care about your health and well-being. Our team of skilled and compassionate therapists are dedicated to listening to your concerns, understanding your unique needs, committed to finding the root cause of your pain and creating a personalised treatment plan that works best for you.
We offer Hands On Treatment
What makes us different from other physiotherapists, is that we believe in the power of hands-on treatment.
We won’t just send you away with a generic print out of exercises to do at home. Our manual therapy skills will help relieve pain, promote healing, get you moving and feel amazing instantly.
We are committed to finding the root cause of your pain
We are committed to finding the root cause of your condition and not just treating your symptoms.
We don’t believe in temporary fixes, our whole ethos is about addressing underlying issues to help you achieve long lasting pain relief and getting you back to doing the things you love.
Tailored Treatment Plans
We understand that each individual is unique, with different lifestyles and goals.
That’s why we create customised treatment plans designed specifically around you. We are dedicated to supporting you in getting back to the activities you’ve been missing out on.
Time and Attention
Your health matters to us.
We understand your health and time is precious, and we always ensure you receive the time and attention you deserve during every appointment. We believe in getting to know our patients and building strong patient-therapist relationships based on trust, honest communication, and support.
Common Physiotherapy Questions
It’s essential to wear comfortable clothing that allows easy movement and access to the area of your body that requires treatment. Loose-fitting athletic wear, such as shorts, T-shirts, and leggings, is often a good choice. Please feel free to discuss any clothing concerns with your physiotherapist during your initial consultation.
You do not need a doctor’s referral to see one of our therapists.