Tired of aches and pains?
Why not transform your daily life with our BLACK FRIDAY OFFER on Custom Orthotics?
When it comes to our overall well-being, we often overlook the role that our feet play in aches and pains we suffer and maintaining our quality of life.
With the New Year on the horizon, you may be thinking about getting back to your exercise routine or getting back to a hobby such as walking, hiking or maybe even a spot of golf, but you’re worried about aches and pains returning or worsening.
If so, then you are likely to benefit from prescription orthotics.
Why not take advantage of our Black Friday Offer of a FREE ASSESSMENT and £50 OFF YOUR FIRST PAIR OF ORTHOTICS?
Not sure how Custom Orthotics can help you … read on…
Custom Orthotics can help to:
- Relieve Pain
- Correct alignment
- Improve balance
What are Orthotics?
We get this question a lot so we will keep it simple!
Orthotics are very much like insoles that you place inside your shoes, but they are in fact medical devices, a bit like prescription glasses.
Like prescription glasses, they are customised to each individual and offer foot support as well as correct alignment of the whole body. Being properly aligned is important for everyone.
Your feet are the foundation of your body.
If your feet are in the wrong position, then so is your ankle, knee, hip and lower back, which affects your neck and shoulder position as well, and can eventually lead to pain.
Since getting my orthotics, not only can I go walking pain free, but I am now running 2-3 times per week. Orthotics have changed my life because they allow me to exercise pain free and because of this, I am fitter and healthier than I have ever been!
How can Custom Orthotics can help transform your daily life?
- Pain Relief: Custom Orthotics can alleviate a range of foot problems, including plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arches, and bunions. They help distribute pressure more evenly, reducing pain and discomfort.
- Improved Alignment: By promoting proper foot alignment, custom orthotics can correct imbalances to positively impact your overall body alignment, reducing pain in your ankles, knees, hips, and even your lower back.
- Enhance mobility & comfort: Imagine feeling lighter on your feet?! With tailored support, you’ll notice improved balance, stability and comfort while standing, walking, or engaging in your everyday activities.
- Injury Prevention: Custom Orthotics can help prevent future injuries, falls and aches and pains. They reduce strain on certain areas of your feet and help correct biomechanical issues that might contribute to joint pain, injuries, and muscle strain over time.
- Tailored comfort for every shoe: One of the best things about custom orthotics is that they are designed to fit into any shoe. This means you can experience the benefits of orthotic support no matter the occasion.
Our Black Friday Special Offer:
We believe that everyone deserves to do the things they love pain-free, which is why we’re excited to introduce our exclusive Black Friday offer.
For a limited time only, we are offering a complimentary foot assessment and consultation with our expert orthotics specialist.
PLUS, after you’ve completed your assessment, you’re eligible to save £50 on your first pair of orthotic insoles!
What will happen at your assessment?
When arriving for an Orthotics Assessment, we map your feet using a 3D scanner.
We then look at the position of your knees, lower back, and hips and check spinal strength, flexibility and muscle strength to see where imbalance needs correcting or additional support is required.
A bespoke orthotic insole is then created with a state-of-the-art 3D printer using soft TPU, an eco- friendly plastic which creates a very precise and breathable mould and is built to last and comes with a 10-year guarantee.
Final Thoughts …
Custom orthotics have the power to revolutionize your daily life. They offer a tailored solution that can alleviate pain, improve alignment, and enhance your overall comfort.
Take advantage of our exclusive Black Friday offer and step into a world of pain free comfort.
Contact us to schedule your FREE consultation today and get £50 OFF YOUR FIRST PAIR OF ORTHOTICS and experience the difference that custom orthotics can make to your life. Your feet, and your entire body, will thank you for the support and comfort they provide.