We Help People Aged 40+ To Move Better And Feel Better, Live Free From Painkillers And Stay Out Of The GP Surgery
CLAIM YOUR FREE PHYSIO ASSESSMENT
LIMITED to 5 PLACES ONLY
To claim your FREE Physiotherapy assessment, simply click on the button below and enter your details.
Here is how we can help you
Physiotherapy in Solihull
- Are you struggling with pain?
- Does it affect everyday life and activities?
- Feel afraid to move in case it gets worse?
- Want to be more active and healthy?
- Do you want to live a normal, pain free life?
- Need some individual guidance with someone telling you exactly what you need to do?
Click below to reduce your back and joint pain.
Pilates in Solihull
- Feeling unfit & inflexible?
- Do you want to reduce aches & pains?
- Do you want to strengthen your core?
- Do you want to increase your flexibility?
- Do you want to improve your posture?
- Do you want to feel happy and healthy?
- Then try one of our Pilates classes
Click below to reduce aches and improve flexibility.
Acupuncture Sessions in Solihull
- Are you in pain?
- Feeling stressed & anxious?
- Tried everything else?
Acupuncture seesions are an excellent way to help manage pain that has been there for a long time, or is related to feeling stressed and anxious.
Click the button below for more information about our Acupuncture session in Solihull
Personal Training in Solihull
- You aren’t happy with yourself, you feel sluggish and unhealthy.
- You feel you the need to do something about your weight but have no idea where to start.
- You’re not sure you need personal training.
- You’ve tried exercise before but get confused when trying to workout alone.
Click the button below for more information about Personal Training in Solihull
Here’s what our clients say
Where Does It Hurt?
Look below to find your area of concern – and click where it hurts…
CLAIM YOUR FREE ‘REDUCE YOUR PAIN’ PHYSIO ASSESSMENT’.
To claim your free Physiotherapy assessment, simply click on the button below and enter your details.